Band Collar Shirt in Ribeira Print
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- PRODUCT CARE
- Our women's band collar shirt in Ribeira print is a sophisticated statement shirt featuring geometric motifs inspired by Portugese tiles - 'azulejos' and comes in flattering shades of purple, orange and green.
- This long sleeve shirt is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill or the ocean.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London and Norfolk.
We use any left over scraps from the shirt-making process to make into our zero-waste accessories. The Ribeira print is also available as a matching scrunchie, headband and face mask.
- Easy to wash - we recommend a gentle 30°C cycle.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
If the shirt you are after is out of stock, you can order for delivery in 3 weeks. Alternatively, we always hold a small amount of stock in some of our shirts in certain sizes. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Below are our standard delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of around 2 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Standard mainland UK delivery
|2 - 3 days||£3.50|
Free UK delivery over £200
|2 - 3 days||FREE|
Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch
|Next working day||£5|
|Europe||3 - 5 days||£15|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 days||£25|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 days||£25|
*All timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
I love these shirts and now have 2 in different prints. I find the sizing quite generous making the style loose and flowing rather than fitting. They are comfortable to wear and look great.