Band Collar Shirt in Ribeira Print
- Our women's band collar shirt in Ribeira print is a sophisticated statement shirt featuring geometric motifs inspired by Portugese tiles - 'azulejos' and comes in flattering shades of purple, orange and green.
- This long sleeve shirt is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill or the ocean.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London and Norfolk.
We use any left over scraps from the shirt-making process to make into our zero-waste accessories. The Ribeira print is also available as a matching scrunchie, headband and face mask.
- East to wash - use a gentle 30°C cycle.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
*CHRISTMAS CUT OFF FOR MADE TO ORDER SHIRTS IS 10TH DECEMBER*
If the shirt you are after is out of stock, there's still time for us to make it to order for you in time for Christmas. Please order by 10th December to guarantee Christmas delivery. After this, we'll do our best but we can't promise anything! For more information on Christmas order and delivery cut offs, please see our dedicated page by clicking here.
Below are our standard delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of 2 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
|UK signed for||2 - 3 working days||£5|
|Europe||3 - 5 working days||£15|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 working days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 working days||£25|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 working days||£25|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com