Blue Tiny Dancers Print Hair Scrunchie
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- The Tiny Dancers Hair Scrunchie in cobalt blue features our signature print - Yammy's Dancers - this time transformed into a pair of joyful Tiny Dancers dancing away in a cobalt blue sky.
- The Tiny Dancers print sustainable hair scrunchie is made from offcuts of the fabric that is used to make our range of shirts.
- We're aiming for a zero-waste fabric policy, using fabric off cuts to make our accessories, and recycling any scraps that are just too small to be used.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, this soft, eco-friendly material will be gentle to your hair.
- The perfect eco-friendly birthday present, Christmas gift or stocking filler.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
I recently ordered a Blue Tiny Dancers Print Hair Scrunchie and a Blue Tiny Dancers Snood. They arrived a lot quicker than I expected and I absolutely love them both. The snood is great for cycling and running but I also use it for every day walks. My scrunchie is now my go to, I love the colour pop and I find it holds my hair properly whilst looking stylish. I love this brand and its message! I will 100% be ordering from Newt London again.