Matsuri Reversible Face Mask Blue
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- The Matsuri print reversible face mask in blue is our Art Deco-inspired take on traditional Japanese folding fans.
- The folding fan or 'Ogi' is thought to have originated in Japan around 670AD. The earliest reference to a paper folding fan lists them as suitable gifts for royalty, and they've always played a significant part in Japanese art and decorative culture.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting.
- Available in multiple colourways, the Matsuri print is also available as a scrunchie and headband.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash in order to keep them in tip top shape for as long as possible.
- If possible, wash in a Newt Microfibre Washbag to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Microfibre Washbag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
These masks fit well, feel safe and the fabrics are great.
I’ve found it difficult to find masks that fit me but these are great.
Fits really well and very comfortable
I have now purchased eight masks from Newt and I think they are all fab. They wash well and keep their shape. They are comfortable to wear. I feel confident wearing them knowing they have four layers to help protect me.