Cuban Collar Shirt in Origami Print
The relaxed shape of the men's Cuban collar shirt is the perfect canvas for our Origami print. Inspired by classic motifs screen-printed on Japanese washi paper, the design features traditional Japanese symbols: from cranes and cherry blossom to chrysanthemums and falling maple leaves. A sophisticated design, this shirt would be perfect with chinos or black jeans for a smart-casual look.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London.
- East to wash - use a gentle 30°C cycle.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
Below are our delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of 2 - 3 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
|UK||3 - 4 working days||£5|
|Europe||3 - 5 working days||£15|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 working days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 working days||£25|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 working days||£25|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org