Mosaic Print Navy Reversible Face Mask
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- Inspired by a Mediterranean palette of deep blue and fresh linen white, the Mosaic print face mask in navy blue and white is flattering and functional.
- The Mosaic print in navy blue and white is also available as a scrunchie and headband.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting.
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are currently significant delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages. We therefore cannot guarantee any of these delivery timeframes at the moment.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (2 or more accessories)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash in order to keep them in tip top shape for as long as possible.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought a Mosaic Print Navy Reversible Face Mask, plus a similar face mask, from Newt, having previously bought two face masks from them last year. This year's face masks are better than last years - it's no longer possible to lose the little things that allow you to adjust the tightness of the mask, and this is a big bonus as I lost 2 of last year's meaning I had to swap them from mask to mask to keep using both old masks.
Anyway, the new masks are great - the designs look good and the 4-layer material seems thick enough for the task, though obviously they're not medical grade. I'm very pleased that half of the material used is made from recycled plastic. The masks are reversible with patterns on both sides, but I haven't tried that out yet as I like the patterns I chose. There's a good selection of patterns available.
During the first Lock Down we were very happy with the original Covid masks made by Newt.But we were in need of replacement this year and we have been delighted by the improvements. There is a more robust feel to the material, the face coverage is improved so my glasses are less prone to steam up. Delivery was speedy and the patterns are delightful. IT is no fun wearing masks but our new wardrobe makes the situation a little more tolerable.
Really liked my first masks from Newt but this material feels even softer :)