Origami Print Reversible Face Mask
- Inspired by classic motifs screen-printed on Japanese washi paper, the Origami print features traditional Japanese symbols: from cranes and cherry blossom to chrysanthemums and falling maple leaves.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask and has three layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and one inner layer of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more masks.
All our other delivery costs can be found below:
|UK standard small item delivery||Royal Mail 1st Class||£3|
|Europe||3 - 5 working days||£5|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 working days||£10|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 working days||£10|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 working days||£10|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
My mask arrived quickly. It’s a beautiful fabric and fits very well.
It’s lovely and I’ve got the oriental pattern on reverse ...just what I would have chosen.
The Newt masks are fantastic. Not only trendy but super comfortable
Very pretty, comfortable and arrived really quickly.
Not sure that the reversibility makes it a little too thick but the best fit of any mask I have tried so far.