Shima Print Reversible Face Mask
- Featured in Vogue and WhoWhatWear
- Our reusable and reversible Shima print face mask is for all the cool cats and kittens out there. It won't keep you camouflaged, but it does offer fun and function.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more masks.
All our other delivery costs can be found below:
|UK small item (Royal Mail 1st Class)||3 - 4 working days||£3|
|Europe small item||3 - 5 working days||£8|
|US & Canada small item||8 - 10 working days||£10|
|Australia & NZ||10 - 14 working days||£12|
|Rest of the World||10 - 14 working days||£12|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Love this mask, it’s reversible and looks amazing
Lovely mask, comfortable to wear. Hope it's effective!
The best fitting and most comfortable mask I own!
Stylish and good quality material.
Feels beautifully soft and was easy to adjust to fit comfortably. And I love the colours!