Terms and Conditions for our #WheresNewt monthly Instagram photo competition (the "Competition"):
1. This Competition runs on the Newt London (the “Promoter”) Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/NewtLondon) and is open to UK residents, and excludes employees, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the creation and administration of the Competition.
2. The Competition is open to anyone aged 18 or over.
3. The Competition will run from 01-04-2021 and will run indefinitely until we the Promoter announces its closure on our website (www.newtlondon.com) and on our Instagram page (https://www.instagram.com/NewtLondon).
4. To enter the competition, participants must tag a photo of themselves or a friend wearing a Newt product with #WheresNewt on Instagram. Alternatively, participants can enter the Competition by emailing their photo entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, with #WheresNewt in the subject line.
5. Multiple entries per person are allowed in this Competition.
6. On the final day of each calendar month, Newt London will select a winning photo submission, and the Instagram account or email address that submitted the photo will be contacted directly (via Instagram direct message or email) within 7 working days of the final day of the month.
7. Competition winners must provide their e-mail address, first name and full name in order to receive their prize.
8. The prize available to each winner is 1 x £15 Newt London gift voucher which can be spent on any item on our online store (www.newtlondon.com). It cannot be used anywhere other than at www.newtlondon.com. The gift voucher will be sent to the winner of the Competition via e-mail.
8. The winners must provide their postal addresses and telephone numbers to the Promoter, in order for delivery of their prize.
9. The winners will be selected by the team at Newt London.
11. No cash or product alternative to the £15 gift voucher will be given.
12. Newt London does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries whatever the cause. The participant is responsible for ensuring their Instagram privacy settings are set correctly to ensure that their photo is visible via the #WheresNewt. Entries to the Competition from Instagram accounts that are set to 'private' will not be visible to Newt London.
13. For entry via Instagram and via email to email@example.com, mandatory information is required in the form of #WheresNewt. In the event that the specified information is not provided, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
14. Limitations of liability: To the fullest extent possible in law, Newt London does not accept any responsibility or liability for:
15. Inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof.
16. Any injury or damage to participants or property upon delivery and/or use of their prize.
17. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this competition, although we will always endeavour to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
18. Participants in the competition agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the competition or website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
19. By entering the Competition, you consent to Newt London using your Instagram handle and submission photograph, on Newt London's Instagram page (across stories, posts and reels), Newt London's website (www.newtlondon.com) and in Newt London's broadcast and campaign e-mails sent to customers without further consent, additional compensation or prior notice. This consent applies both before and after the prize(s) draw takes place for an unlimited time.
20. Newt London reserves the right to cancel this Competition and entry process at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
21. Should the Competition be cancelled, Newt London is not liable for any loss of money or expense incurred by entrants or the winner.
22. Newt London and entrants acknowledge that this Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
24. Newt London reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this Competition, or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice or compensation.
25. This Competition, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.
26. Promoter: Newt London, Unit C, 81 Curtain Road, London, England, EC2A 3AG