Green Tiny Dancers Print Hair Scrunchie
- The Tiny Dancers Hair Scrunchie in bottle green is based on our original 'Yammy's Dancers' sketch, first drawn by Yammy (founder Nat's grandmother) in the 1980s, and features two 1920s figures dancing the night away.
- The Tiny Dancers print sustainable hair scrunchie is made from offcuts of the fabric that is used to make our range of shirts.
- We're aiming for a zero-waste fabric policy, using fabric off cuts to make our accessories, and recycling any scraps that are just too small to be used.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, this soft, eco-friendly material will be gentle to your hair.
- The perfect eco-friendly birthday present, Christmas gift or stocking filler.
For Christmas orders, please note our last dispatch dates depending on your location. All info can be found on our dedicated Christmas info page here. For standard mainland UK deliveries, the order cut off date is 20th December but we strongly encourage you to order as early as possible due to ongoing delays in the postal and courier networks caused by staff shortages due to Covid-19.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|UK||3 - 4 working days||£3|
|Europe small item||3 - 5 working days||£8|
|US & Canada small item||8 - 10 working days||£10|
|Australia & NZ||10 - 14 working days||£12|
|Rest of the World||10 - 14 working days||£12|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org