Khepri Print Cornflower Blue Hair Scrunchie
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- The Khepri print silky hair scrunchie in cornflower blue is made from recycled plastic bottles, and is handmade in the UK.
- Inspired by ancient Egyptian motifs, the Khepri print features the Eye of Horus, a symbol representing protection and health, as well as the lotus flower, a symbol of creation and rebirth. And most prominent of all, is the scarab beetle, the symbol of the god Khepri who represents the rising sun.
- Fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- The silky fabric is soft and gentle on your hair.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in the UK.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org