Khepri Print Lilac Hair Scrunchie
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- The Khepri print silky hair scrunchie in lilac purple is made from recycled plastic bottles, and is handmade in the UK.
- The beautiful pastel purple is combined with mint green, sand yellow and baby pink to form a sophisticated colour palette.
- The print is named after 'Khepri' the ancient Egyptian god who represented the rising sun, and who was often depicted as scarab beetle.
- Fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- The silky satin fabric is soft and gentle on your hair.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in the UK.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||3 - 4 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||3 - 4 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||4 - 6 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||10 - 12 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com