Khepri Print Lilac Hair Scrunchie
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- The Khepri print silky hair scrunchie in lilac purple is made from recycled plastic bottles, and is handmade in the UK.
- The beautiful pastel purple is combined with mint green, sand yellow and baby pink to form a sophisticated colour palette.
- The print is named after 'Khepri' the ancient Egyptian god who represented the rising sun, and who was often depicted as scarab beetle.
- Fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- The silky satin fabric is soft and gentle on your hair.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in the UK.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||3 - 4 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £30)||3 - 4 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch (when available)||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||4 - 6 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||10 - 12 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org