Khepri Print Navy Hair Scrunchie
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- Our Khepri print silky hair scrunchie in navy is made from recycled plastic bottles, and is handmade in the UK.
- Inspired by ancient Egyptian symbols and motifs, and centring around the scarab beetle (representing the god of the rising sun, Khepri) this playful print combines bold pinks, greens and mustard yellows on a luxurious navy blue background.
- Fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- The fabric is soft and gentle on your hair.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in the UK.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org