Khepri Print Navy Hair Scrunchie
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- Our Khepri print silky hair scrunchie in navy is made from recycled plastic bottles, and is handmade in the UK.
- Inspired by ancient Egyptian symbols and motifs, and centring around the scarab beetle (representing the god of the rising sun, Khepri) this playful print combines bold pinks, greens and mustard yellows on a luxurious navy blue background.
- Fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- The fabric is soft and gentle on your hair.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in the UK.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||3 - 4 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £30)||3 - 4 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch (when available)||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||4 - 6 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||10 - 12 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bought two scrunchies, absolutely love them - have got loads of compliments. They really dress up an outfit and actually keep my hair up all day, some other brands I’ve used slip out over the course of the day. Would definitely purchase again.