Khepri Print Lilac Twist Knot Headband
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- The Khepri print twist knot turban headband in cornflower blue is handmade in England. The fabric is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- Inspired by ancient Egyptian motifs, this print centres around colourful scarab beetles, which represent Khepri, the god of the rising sun in ancient Egypt.
- This twist headband is elasticated so it can adjust comfortably to your size.
- This eco-friendly headband is the perfect sustainably-made gift or colourful stocking filler.
- Light satin fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London and Norfolk.
- The Khepri print comes in 3 colour ways and is also available as a face mask, scrunchie and cami/shorts set.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com