Matsuri Print Hair Scrunchie Pink
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- The Matsuri print scrunchie in shocking pink features a decorative fan motif inspired by traditional Japanese folding fans. Ogi fans were extremely popular objects in the Art Deco period in Europe, and the Matsuri print is our nod to this pairing of east and west.
- Fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- The silky fabric is soft and gentle on your hair.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in the UK.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||3 - 4 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £30)||3 - 4 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch (when available)||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||4 - 6 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||10 - 12 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
These patterned scrunches are a delight - stylish and functional. I bought three of different patterns and will return for more