Matsuri Twist Knot Headband Navy
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- Inspired by traditional Japanese 'ogi' folding fans, Art Deco and Japan come together in the Matsuri fan print hair twist knot headband in green. The fabric is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- The folding fan or 'Ogi' is thought to have originated in Japan around 670AD. The earliest reference to a paper folding fan lists them as suitable gifts for royalty, and they've always played a significant part in Japanese art and decorative culture.
- This twist headband is elasticated so it can adjust comfortably to your size.
- This eco-friendly headband is the perfect sustainably-made gift or colourful stocking filler.
- Light satin fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London and Norfolk.
- The Matsuri print comes in 5 colour ways and is also available as a face mask and hair scrunchie.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
Arrived promptly and quality is excellent. Looking after the environment is vital and Newt ticks all the boxes.