Matsuri Twist Knot Headband Orange
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- Inspired by traditional Japanese 'ogi' folding fans, Art Deco and Japan come together in the Matsuri fan print hair twist knot headband in orange. The fabric is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- The folding fan or 'Ogi' is thought to have originated in Japan around 670AD. The earliest reference to a paper folding fan lists them as suitable gifts for royalty, and they've always played a significant part in Japanese art and decorative culture.
- This twist headband is elasticated so it can adjust comfortably to your size.
- This eco-friendly headband is the perfect sustainably-made gift or colourful stocking filler.
- Light satin fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London and Norfolk.
- The Matsuri print comes in 5 colour ways and is also available as a face mask and hair scrunchie.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||3 - 4 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £30)||3 - 4 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch (when available)||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||4 - 6 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||10 - 12 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com