Matsuri Twist Knot Headband Pink
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- Inspired by traditional Japanese 'ogi' folding fans, Art Deco and Japan come together in the Matsuri fan print hair twist knot headband in pink. The fabric is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
- The folding fan or 'Ogi' is thought to have originated in Japan around 670AD. The earliest reference to a paper folding fan lists them as suitable gifts for royalty, and they've always played a significant part in Japanese art and decorative culture.
- This twist headband is elasticated so it can adjust comfortably to your size.
- This eco-friendly headband is the perfect sustainably-made gift or colourful stocking filler.
- Light satin fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London and Norfolk.
- The Matsuri print comes in 5 colour ways and is also available as a face mask and hair scrunchie.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are currently significant delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages. We therefore cannot guarantee any of these delivery timeframes at the moment.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (2 or more accessories)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com