Newt Microfibre Washing Bag
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- DETAILS & CARE
DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- The Newt Microfibre Washing Bag catches small microfibres shed by fabrics when they're in the washing machine.
- All clothes and fabrics shed fibres, but when synthetic microfibres go into our waterways, they eventually end up polluting our rivers and oceans.
- Our micro-fibre washing filter bag will also protect your garments during the washing cycle, meaning they'll last longer too. Win win!
- Our washing bags work in exactly the same way as GUPPYFRIEND™ but are available at a lower cost.
How to use:
- Fill the bag with your clothes (don't fill to bursting - leave some room so that clothes are still able to move around in the bag).
- Zip shut, and put the bag in the washing machine and wash as normal.
- After each wash, turn the bag inside out above your bin and remove any fibres that have collected in the seams and corners.
- Hang out to dry.
DETAILS & CARE
- Made from 100% durable Nylon - designed to be reused over and over again.
- Product dimensions: 50cm x 75cm
- Washing instructions: wash at any standard washing machine temperature (but we always recommend 30 degrees for the most environmentally friendly option).