Ribeira Reversible Canvas Bucket Hat
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- SIZE GUIDE
- The ultimate hat for chasing those golden hour moments, the Ribeira reversible bucket hat features our favourite geometric print in two colourways - turquoise, with pink on the reverse side.
- Made from top-quality hard-wearing canvas fabric that's made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Your go-to feel-good accessory this summer for all your holidays, festivals and trips to the park. Unisex adult bucket hat for men and women.
- Size 1: head circumference from 53 cm to 56 cm
Size 2: head circumference from 57 cm to 59.5 cm.
For details on how to measure your head circumference, click on 'Size Guide' below.
- Fabric printed in the Netherlands.
- Ethically handmade in the UK.
- Machine washable at 30 degrees celsius.
- Fully reversible and easy to slip on.
Hat size guide
We have two hat sizes - size 1, and size 2. These are based on your head circumference measurement.
|SIZE||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (CENTIMETRES)|
|1||Up to 56 cm|
|2||From 57 to 59cm|
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
What can I say - I love it . I really need to have a hat with me at all times in Summer as I have a problem with my vision , sunglasses can be too dark but I need a brim to cut out the the glare . This ticks every box : it's actually quite flattering which is not an easy thing to achieve in a Summer hat I love having the 2 patterns/ colours to choose from , it's really 2 hats in one so good value . It's not too big so it's easy to carry around and wear while driving.Great to have 2 sizes as well as some ladies / one size hats are too small for me. It will be going everywhere with me this Summer and I'm thinking about buying the other colour option as well .
This is beautifully made and fits well. The brim is quite narrow so if you want it to sit lower for better shade you might be better with the larger size, but love, love it. I’m looking forward to wearing it in the summer.