Khepri Print Navy Twist Knot Headband
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- The Khepri print twist knot headband in navy blue is handmade in England from fabric made entirely of recycled plastic bottles.
- The print is inspired by ancient Egyptian motifs and symbols, including the scarab beetle, which represents Khepri, the god of the rising sun.
- This twist headband is elasticated so it can adjust comfortably to your size.
- This eco-friendly headband is the perfect sustainably-made gift or colourful stocking filler.
- Light satin fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London and Norfolk.
- The Khepri print is available in 3 colour ways.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are currently significant delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages. We therefore cannot guarantee any of these delivery timeframes at the moment.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (2 or more accessories)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com