Varanasi Print Twist Knot Headband
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- The Varanasi print twist knot headband is bursting with warm, rich autumnal reds and purples, contrasting with forest greens and warm sunshine yellows.
- The colours- inspired by the colourful bathing ghats in Varanasi, India - are combined with geometric shapes and rounded arches in a nod to moorish architecture.
- The headband is elasticated to adjust to your size.
- This eco-friendly headband is a perfect sustainably-made gift or stocking filler.
- Light satin fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London and Norfolk.
- The Varanasi print is also available as a matching hair scrunchie.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
Based on 1 review
As always Newt products are wonderful. Beautiful colours in my headband and I would recommend this company to everyone.