Varanasi Print Twist Knot Headband
- The Varanasi print twist knot headband is bursting with warm, rich autumnal reds and purples, contrasting with forest greens and warm sunshine yellows.
- The colours- inspired by the colourful bathing ghats in Varanasi, India - are combined with geometric shapes and rounded arches in a nod to moorish architecture.
- The headband is elasticated to adjust to your size.
- This eco-friendly headband is a perfect sustainably-made gift or stocking filler.
- Light satin fabric made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London and Norfolk.
- The Varanasi print is also available as a matching hair scrunchie.
For Christmas orders, please note our last dispatch dates depending on your location. All info can be found on our dedicated Christmas info page here. For standard mainland UK deliveries, the order cut off date is 20th December but we strongly encourage you to order as early as possible due to ongoing delays in the postal and courier networks caused by staff shortages due to Covid-19.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|UK||3 - 4 working days||£3|
|Europe small item||3 - 5 working days||£8|
|US & Canada small item||8 - 10 working days||£10|
|Australia & NZ||10 - 14 working days||£12|
|Rest of the World||10 - 14 working days||£12|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org