Varanasi Print Hair Scrunchie
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- Varanasi print hair scrunchie in warm reds, pinks and oranges, colours inspired by the colourful bathing ghats in Varanasi, India.
- The Varanasi print sustainable hair scrunchie is made from the offcuts of the fabric that goes into our shirts - the perfect eco-friendly accessory.
- We're aiming for a zero-waste fabric policy, using fabric off cuts to make our accessories, and recycling any scraps that are just too small to be used.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, this soft, eco-friendly material will be gentle to your hair. The perfect sustainable hair accessory.
- Ideal birthday or Christmas gift for yourself or a friend.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are currently significant delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages. We therefore cannot guarantee any of these delivery timeframes at the moment.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (2 or more accessories)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have several hair scrunchies in varying colours but I love the colourful and vibrant print of this one. I will be buying more.
I bought a scrunchie and matching twist knot hair band in Varanasi print as a Christmas gift for my son’s partner. I know she’s going to love them! Vibrant colours in a fabulous print - I’m thinking of buying one for myself ...