Aubergreen Reversible Face Mask
- Make a block colour statement with our reversible face mask in Aubergine and Hunter Green. This sophisticated colour combination combines perfectly matched autumnal hues.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from regenerated ocean plastic, and two light, inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible, so you get two colour options in one mask: Aubergine and Hunter Green.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting - the mask comes with full washing instructions.
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are currently significant delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages. We therefore cannot guarantee any of these delivery timeframes at the moment.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (2 or more accessories)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash in order to keep them in tip top shape for as long as possible.
- We also recommend putting them in a net wash bag if you have one.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
Very nice colour
Purchased this mask and, unlike other newt masks, it has been baggy and impossible to fit correctly
I'm so happy i discovered these masks - they're super comfy, easy to breath in, and wash well. And they look great too! I was slightly concerned about how the fabric would feel given they are made from recycled plastic (a big plus point for me), but I needn't have worried as it feels lovely & soft/smooth against your skin. The adjustable straps are very easy to work and help give you a snug fit - i'd say they're the best fitting masks i've come across. I've now bought 3 or 4 of these in various different designs so i can rotate them & match them to my outfits (the fact that they are reversible, with a different pattern on the inside, also helps with that, although best to wash them before swapping sides). This mask came with aubergine fabric on the inside, as described online, but the inside fabric for masks that have black elastic ear straps seems to be pot luck - it's kind of fun waiting to see which one you get though! Definitely the best masks i've found so far and they've all arrived quickly and well packaged. They also seem very well made, so i'm expecting they will last well. The one i've had since September is as good as new, despite numerous washes.
Masks are nicely made, but for my face the covering is bigger than I normally like, and a bit tight on my face. (I’m 6’2”, 200 lbs.)
Have given as present to friend, who says its best mask for fit and comfort