Band Collar Shirt in Kefi Print
- Our women's band collar shirt in Kefi print pairs a sophisticated, smart-casual cut with an uplifting, playful print in positive hues of pink, yellow and blue.
- This long sleeve shirt is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill or the ocean.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London and Norfolk.
We use any left over scraps from the shirt-making process to make into our zero-waste accessories. The Kefi print is also available as a matching scrunchie, headband and face mask.
- East to wash - use a gentle 30°C cycle.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
*THE CHRISTMAS CUT OFF FOR MADE TO ORDER SHIRTS HAS NOW PASSED*
If the shirt you are after is out of stock, you can still order for deliver at the end of January. Alternatively, we do have a small amount of stock remaining of some of our shirts in certain sizes. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
For more information on Christmas order and delivery cut offs, please see our dedicated page by clicking here.
Below are our standard delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of 2 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
|UK signed for||2 - 3 working days||£5|
|Europe||3 - 5 working days||£15|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 working days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 working days||£25|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 working days||£25|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com