Blue Tiny Dancers Print Unisex Neckwarmer Snood
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- Stay warm in style this winter with the blue Tiny Dancers print neck tubular gaiter snood for adults.
- Ultra comfortable, stretch fabric made from recycled plastic waste in Italy
- Digitally printed in Italy.
- Snood made in London.
- This multifunctional neck warmer is perfect for daily leisure-wear or running, cycling, skiing, hiking and any sporting activities.
- Designed with a discreet adjuster on one end which allows you to tighten to fit when required. The adjuster toggle is small, flat and made of rubber so that it can sit under a helmet without causing discomfort on the head.
- Size: 24.5 cm x 42.5cm cm (snood is folded in the image to show the adjuster toggle).
- This is a stretch fabric that is different in composition and feel to our face masks, headbands, shirts and scrunchies. The colours do not match the Blue Tiny Dancers face mask, shirt or scrunchie as the shade of blue is different due to the different fabric composition, as can be seen in the product images.
- Maximum machine wash temperature 40°C
- If possible, wash in a Newt Microfibre Washbag to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to view our Microfibre Washbags.
- Maximum iron temperature 110°C
- Can be dry cleaned, although we'd advise against this for environmental reasons
- Hang out to dry and don't tumble dry - the fabric dries very quickly.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
Love my blue tiny dancers snood. It’s the perfect accessory for the winter. The material is kind against your skin and works perfectly when exercising or just being out and about. Would be a lovely Christmas gift.