Blue Tiny Dancers Print Unisex Neckwarmer Snood
- Stay warm in style this winter with the blue Tiny Dancers print neck tubular gaiter snood for adults.
- Ultra comfortable, stretch fabric made from recycled plastic waste in Italy
- Digitally printed in Italy.
- Snood made in London.
- This multifunctional neck warmer is perfect for daily leisure-wear or running, cycling, skiing, hiking and any sporting activities.
- Designed with a discreet adjuster on one end which allows you to tighten to fit when required. The adjuster toggle is small, flat and made of rubber so that it can sit under a helmet without causing discomfort on the head.
- Size: 24.5 cm x 42.5cm cm (snood is folded in the image to show the adjuster toggle).
- This is a stretch fabric that is different in composition and feel to our face masks, headbands, shirts and scrunchies. The colours do not match the Blue Tiny Dancers face mask, shirt or scrunchie as the shade of blue is different due to the different fabric composition, as can be seen in the product images.
For Christmas orders, please note our last dispatch dates depending on your location. All info can be found on our dedicated Christmas info page here. For standard mainland UK deliveries, the order cut off date is 20th December but we strongly encourage you to order as early as possible due to ongoing delays in the postal and courier networks caused by staff shortages due to Covid-19.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|UK||3 - 4 working days||£3|
|Europe small item||3 - 5 working days||£8|
|US & Canada small item||8 - 10 working days||£10|
|Australia & NZ||10 - 14 working days||£12|
|Rest of the World||10 - 14 working days||£12|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
Love my blue tiny dancers snood. It’s the perfect accessory for the winter. The material is kind against your skin and works perfectly when exercising or just being out and about. Would be a lovely Christmas gift.