Forest Green Unisex Neckwarmer Snood
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- Stay warm in style this winter with the Forest neck tubular gaiter snood for adults.
- Ultra comfortable, stretch fabric made from recycled plastic waste in Italy
- Digitally printed in Italy.
- Snood made in London.
- This forest green snood features a aubergine-purple border at the top and the bottom.
- This multifunctional neck warmer is perfect for daily leisure-wear or running, cycling, skiing, hiking and any sporting activities.
- Designed with a discreet adjuster on one end which allows you to tighten to fit when required. The adjuster toggle is small, flat and made of rubber so that it can sit under a helmet without causing discomfort on the head.
- Size: 25cm x 45.5cm (snood is folded in the image to show the adjuster toggle).
Below are our standard delivery options and approximate timeframes.
**Take advantage of our FREE UK SHIPPING promotion on sale snoods for a limited time only**
|Free UK delivery (limited time promotion)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum machine wash temperature 40°C
- If possible, wash in a Newt Microfibre Washbag to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to view our Microfibre Washbags.
- Maximum iron temperature 110°C
- Can be dry cleaned, although we'd advise against this for environmental reasons
- Hang out to dry and don't tumble dry - the fabric dries very quickly.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
I bought this for my girlfriend who suffers COPD and cannot breathe comfortably in windy conditions. Alongside having lovely colours, silky soft fabric, the design protects her from gusts but doesn't restrict her breathing nearly as much as a facemask as there is a bit more breathing space under the snood. She loves it - looks cute and very useful.
I love that this is a British company and is made in Britain! Recycled fabric is great quality and I love what you're doing at NEWT. You're on to a good thing guys!