Green Tiny Dancers Print Unisex Neckwarmer Snood
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- Stay warm in style this winter with the green Tiny Dancers print neck tubular snood for adults.
- Ultra comfortable, stretch fabric made from recycled plastic waste in Italy
- Digitally printed in Italy.
- Snood made in London.
- This multifunctional neck warmer is perfect for daily leisure-wear or running, cycling, skiing, hiking and any sporting activities.
- Designed with a discreet adjuster on one end which allows you to tighten to fit when required. The adjuster toggle is small, flat and made of rubber so that it can sit under a helmet without causing discomfort on the head.
- Size: 24.5cm x 42.2cm (snood is folded in the image to show the adjuster toggle).
- This snood can be matched with other products in the Tiny Dancers print in Green, but it is made made from a stretch fabric that is different in composition and feel to our face masks, headbands, shirts and scrunchies.
- Maximum machine wash temperature 40°C
- If possible, wash in a Newt Microfibre Washbag to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to view our Microfibre Washbags.
- Maximum iron temperature 110°C
- Can be dry cleaned, although we'd advise against this for environmental reasons
- Hang out to dry and don't tumble dry - the fabric dries very quickly.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
Looks and wears pretty well 😊
Flawless service, stylish and functional products. The snood is so comfortable , I often end up wearing it all day!