Turquoise Ribeira Print Unisex Neckwarmer Snood
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- Stay warm in style this winter with the turquoise green Ribeira print neck tubular snood for adults.
- Ultra comfortable, stretch fabric made from recycled plastic waste in Italy
- Digitally printed in Italy.
- Snood made in London.
- This multifunctional neck warmer is perfect for daily leisure-wear or running, cycling, skiing, hiking and any sporting activities.
- Designed with a discreet adjuster on one end which allows you to tighten to fit when required. The adjuster toggle is small, flat and made of rubber so that it can sit under a helmet without causing discomfort on the head.
- Size: 24.5 cm x 42.5cm (snood is folded in the image to show the adjuster toggle).
Below are our standard delivery options and approximate timeframes.
**Take advantage of our FREE UK SHIPPING promotion on sale snoods for a limited time only**
|Free UK delivery (limited time promotion)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
- Maximum machine wash temperature 40°C
- If possible, wash in a Newt Microfibre Washbag to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to view our Microfibre Washbags.
- Maximum iron temperature 110°C
- Can be dry cleaned, although we'd advise against this for environmental reasons
- Hang out to dry and don't tumble dry - the fabric dries very quickly.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
I found the snood rather difficult to get over my head even though I take a small hat size. Also I needed to rejoin the elastic loop as the join stitching was bulky and I could feel it pressing against my skin. The face mask is rather stiff compared with the original two I bought.
I bought 2 of these in both Ribeira prints and I'm happy with them. They add warmth without bulk, great for outdoor Yoga as they allow full range of neck movement unlike proper scarves. I like being able to adjust the length and wore it up over my chin today. I hand-wash them with my masks and they dry very quickly. The pink Ribeira one matches my mask and I wear them together. I would like one in Zesty also.