Men's Classic Long Sleeve Shirt in Blue Tiny Dancers Print
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- PRODUCT CARE
- In a rich shade of cobalt blue, the Tiny Dancers print men's shirt is bold but intricate. The print is based on a sketch of two 1920s dancers first drawn by founder Nat's grandma ("Yammy") in the 80s.
- This shirt is made entirely from recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- This is a relaxed-fit, long sleeve that can be thrown on over your favourite pair of jeans for an effortless look.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London.
- Easy to wash - we recommend a gentle 30°C cycle.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
If the shirt you are after is out of stock, you can order for delivery in 3 weeks. Alternatively, we always hold a small amount of stock in some of our shirts in certain sizes. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Below are our standard delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of around 2 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Standard mainland UK delivery
|3 - 4 days||£3.50|
Free UK delivery over £200
|3 - 4 days||FREE|
Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch
|Next working day||£5|
|Europe||4 - 6 days||£15|
|US & Canada||6 - 8 days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||10 - 12 days||£25|
|Rest of the World||10 - 12 days||£25|
*All timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org