Cuban Collar Shirt in Yammy's Dancers Print
Introducing the men's Cuban collar shirt in one of our most vibrant prints. The Yammy's Dancers print was originally drawn by Yammy - Nat's grandmother - in the early 80s as part of a design for a mirror. This shirt is made to be worn for good times, for living in the moment just like the 1920s dancers on the print. Stand out in any crowd in this relaxed fit shirt and dance the night away.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London.
- East to wash - use a gentle 30°C cycle.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
Below are our delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of 2 - 3 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
|UK||3 - 4 working days||£5|
|Europe||3 - 5 working days||£15|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 working days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 working days||£25|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 working days||£25|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com