Cuban Collar Shirt in Shima Print
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- PRODUCT CARE
Add a pop of colour to your weekend look with the Cuban collar shirt in Shima print. The complementary hues of green and pink take this print from animal motif into abstract, repeating print. We guarantee you won't be camouflaged in this relaxed-fit camp collar shirt.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London.
- Easy to wash - we recommend a gentle 30°C cycle.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
If the shirt you are after is out of stock, you can order for delivery in 3 weeks. Alternatively, we always hold a small amount of stock in some of our shirts in certain sizes. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Below are our standard delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of around 2 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Standard mainland UK delivery
|2 - 3 days||£3.50|
Free UK delivery over £200
|2 - 3 days||FREE|
Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch
|Next working day||£5|
|Europe||3 - 5 days||£15|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 days||£25|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 days||£25|
*All timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org