Mosaic Print Green and Pink Reversible Face Mask
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
This edition of the Mosaic print face mask comes in a classy blend of rifle green and salmon pink. This contemporary, bold colour combination looks like the markings on a turtle's shell.
- This print is also available as a matching hair scrunchie and headband.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting.
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are currently significant delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages. We therefore cannot guarantee any of these delivery timeframes at the moment.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (2 or more accessories)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash in order to keep them in tip top shape for as long as possible.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Comfy enough though not a great fit. It is a bit gapey in places, which sort of defeats the purpose of wearing a mask. The only thing I really love is the print. The ear straps are also a but cheap/plasticky