Ribeira Pink Stretch Flares
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- PRODUCT CARE
- Our Ribeira stretch high-waisted flare trousers in pink were made to turn heads. Made in a super comfy stretch fabric, these trousers with their statement kick flare were designed to be versatile. They're perfect for wearing as loungewear around the house, but also go down a storm for a night out on the tiles.
- Pair with the matching Ribeira print mockturtle top for a true head-to-toe statement, or with a black long sleeve top to let the flares speak for themselves.
- These eco-friendly trousers are made from recycled ocean plastic waste. The fabric is woven and printed in Italy.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in our London factory.
- Easy to wash - we recommend a gentle 30°C cycle.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
This product is currently on a lead time of 4 weeks.
Below are our delivery timeframes from date of dispatch, i.e. the number of days it should take for this item to reach you once we've received it from our factory.
Please note that there are currently significant regional delays at local sorting offices due to staff shortages caused by Covid-19. These are beyond our control, but we will do our bit by ensuring orders are dispatched as soon as we receive the products.
|UK tracked and signed||1 - 2 working days||£6|
|Europe||4 - 6 working days||£15|
|US & Canada||8 - 14 working days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||10 - 18 working days||£25|
|Rest of the World||10 - 18 working days||£25|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com