Ribeira Pink Mock Turtle Stretch Top
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- PRODUCT CARE
- Our Ribeira print mock turtle neck top in pink is made in an ultra-comfortable stretch fabric made from recycled ocean plastic waste. A cosy, long-sleeve top that's as perfect for wearing around the house as it is for date night.
- Pair with the matching Ribeira print flare trousers for a true head-to-toe statement look, or with a pair of your favourite jeans for a more pared back look.
- This eco-friendly top is made from recycled ocean plastic waste. The fabric is woven and printed in Italy.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in our London factory.
- Easy to wash - we recommend a gentle 30°C cycle.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
This product is currently on a lead time of 4 weeks.
Below are our delivery timeframes from date of dispatch, i.e. the number of days it should take for this item to reach you once we've received it from our factory.
Please note that there are currently significant regional delays at local sorting offices due to staff shortages caused by Covid-19. These are beyond our control, but we will do our bit by ensuring orders are dispatched as soon as we receive the products.
|UK tracked and signed||1 - 2 working days||£6|
|Europe||4 - 6 working days||£15|
|US & Canada||8 - 14 working days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||10 - 18 working days||£25|
|Rest of the World||10 - 18 working days||£25|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com