Ribeira Print Reversible Face Mask
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- The Ribeira print is inspired by traditional Portugese ceramic tiles known as 'azulejos', which can be found all over Portugal. The narrow cobbled streets of the Ribeira quarter in Porto are dotted with buildings featuring these beautiful 'azulejos'. We've paired these traditional, geometric motifs with retro shades of purple, orange, blue and green.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||3 - 4 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £30)||3 - 4 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch (when available)||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||4 - 6 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||10 - 12 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||12 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash in order to keep them in tip top shape for as long as possible.
- If possible, wash in a Newt Microfibre Washbag to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Microfibre Washbag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
Having already had one Newt mask, I ordered this one a few months ago and it is by far my favourite. Feels great and looks fab too. I'm about to order one of the new ones as I am still wearing mine indoors in public places and think that they will be with us for a while longer sadly - might as well feel good in the one you've got on!
Loved your product , I have in fact recommended the masks to a couple of friends today. I shall be wearing mine, indefinitely so please carry on making them.👍👍
Would have given it 5 if wire for nose. But very nice quality
I chose these because of their recycled origins and I love them. They are beautiful with a luxurious feel. Who could’ve guessed that they’re from plastic bottles?
Having asked someone else where they got their fabulous mask from, (Newt of course) I now have people approach me asking where I got my amazing mask from!
Thank-you Newt ❤️