Ribeira Print Reversible Face Mask
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- The Ribeira print is inspired by traditional Portugese ceramic tiles known as 'azulejos', which can be found all over Portugal. The narrow cobbled streets of the Ribeira quarter in Porto are dotted with buildings featuring these beautiful 'azulejos'. We've paired these traditional, geometric motifs with retro shades of purple, orange, blue and green.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are currently significant delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages. We therefore cannot guarantee any of these delivery timeframes at the moment.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (2 or more accessories)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash in order to keep them in tip top shape for as long as possible.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Loved your product , I have in fact recommended the masks to a couple of friends today. I shall be wearing mine, indefinitely so please carry on making them.👍👍
Would have given it 5 if wire for nose. But very nice quality
I chose these because of their recycled origins and I love them. They are beautiful with a luxurious feel. Who could’ve guessed that they’re from plastic bottles?
Having asked someone else where they got their fabulous mask from, (Newt of course) I now have people approach me asking where I got my amazing mask from!
Thank-you Newt ❤️
Really love the designs and the fact that the mask is reversible. Fits really well and is very comfortable - helps as the straps are adjustable. Only downside for me is that it doesn’t have a nose clip so sometimes rides up a little. Definitely recommend.