Shima Green Stretch Flares
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- PRODUCT CARE
- Make an animal print statement in our Shima green stretch flare trousers. Made from an ultra-comfortable stretch fabric, these trousers with their statement kick flare have been designed with versatility in mind. They'll turn heads when you're out, but are also the ultimate comfy trousers for lounging around the house in.
- Pair with the matching green Shima print mockturtle top for a true head-to-toe statement.
- These eco-friendly trousers are made from recycled ocean plastic waste. The fabric is woven and printed in Italy.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in our London factory.
- Easy to wash - we recommend a gentle 30°C cycle.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
This product is currently on a lead time of 4 weeks.
Below are our delivery timeframes from date of dispatch, i.e. the number of days it should take for this item to reach you once we've received it from our factory.
Please note that there are currently significant regional delays at local sorting offices due to staff shortages caused by Covid-19. These are beyond our control, but we will do our bit by ensuring orders are dispatched as soon as we receive the products.
|UK tracked and signed||1 - 2 working days||£6|
|Europe||4 - 6 working days||£15|
|US & Canada||8 - 14 working days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||10 - 18 working days||£25|
|Rest of the World||10 - 18 working days||£25|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
As a big Newt mask fan already, I decided to try the beautiful flared trousers. They are great quality and so comfortable, as well as being very stylish. I would have been even happier if they had been perhaps three cm longer