Tiny Dancers Blue Reversible Face Mask
- Our signature print - Yammy's Dancers - is back, this time transformed into a pair of joyful Tiny Dancers dancing away in a cobalt blue sky.
- The print was drawn by founder Nat's grandmother (a.k.a "Yammy"), a lifelong artist who is still creating things every day. First drawn in the early 1980s for a mirror she was making, it perfectly encapsulates the carefree dancers of the roaring '20s.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
For Christmas orders, please note our last dispatch dates depending on your location. All info can be found on our dedicated Christmas info page here. For standard mainland UK deliveries, the order cut off date is 20th December but we strongly encourage you to order as early as possible due to ongoing delays in the postal and courier networks caused by staff shortages due to Covid-19.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more masks or accessories**
All our other delivery costs can be found below:
|UK small item (Royal Mail 1st Class)||3 - 4 working days||£3|
|Europe small item||3 - 5 working days||£8|
|US & Canada small item||8 - 10 working days||£10|
|Australia & NZ||10 - 14 working days||£12|
|Rest of the World||10 - 14 working days||£12|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
I have four of the masks now that Newt sell. In different Designs. They are comfortable and they cover your face, chin and nose etc. They wash well and if I feel I’m in a busy area I just wear two for extra protection.
Purchased as a gift for my god-daughter. She loves it.
A couple of friends and I have several of your masks and are more than happy with the quality of them.
Beautiful mask and quickly delivered as always
Comfortable soft and fit well