Tiny Dancers Blue Reversible Face Mask
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- Our signature print - Yammy's Dancers - is back, this time transformed into a pair of joyful Tiny Dancers dancing away in a cobalt blue sky.
- The print was drawn by founder Nat's grandmother (a.k.a "Yammy"), a lifelong artist who is still creating things every day. First drawn in the early 1980s for a mirror she was making, it perfectly encapsulates the carefree dancers of the roaring '20s.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash in order to keep them in tip top shape for as long as possible.
- If possible, wash in a Newt Microfibre Washbag to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Microfibre Washbag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
Every one I have ordered has been comfortable and well fitting. And two in one as reversible. UK made.
I have four of the masks now that Newt sell. In different Designs. They are comfortable and they cover your face, chin and nose etc. They wash well and if I feel I’m in a busy area I just wear two for extra protection.
Purchased as a gift for my god-daughter. She loves it.
A couple of friends and I have several of your masks and are more than happy with the quality of them.
Beautiful mask and quickly delivered as always
Comfortable soft and fit well