Tiny Dancers Blue Reversible Face Mask
- Our signature print - Yammy's Dancers - is back, this time transformed into a pair of joyful Tiny Dancers dancing away in a cobalt blue sky.
- The print was drawn by founder Nat's grandmother (a.k.a "Yammy"), a lifelong artist who is still creating things every day. First drawn in the early 1980s for a mirror she was making, it perfectly encapsulates the carefree dancers of the roaring '20s.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more masks.
All our other delivery costs can be found below:
|UK standard small item delivery||Royal Mail 1st Class||£3|
|Europe||3 - 5 working days||£5|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 working days||£10|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 working days||£10|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 working days||£10|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org