Band Collar Shirt in Heart Print
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- PRODUCT CARE
Bring colour to your everyday look with the band collar shirt in our graphic Heart print. This elegant neckline oozes sophistication, and we love its pairing with this playful print. With its flowy, relaxed cut, the Heart shirt is a great way to bring some colour into your workwear. We also love it paired with jet black jeans and boots for an effortless evening look.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London.
- Easy to wash - we recommend a gentle 30°C cycle.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
If the shirt you are after is out of stock, you can order for delivery in 3 weeks. Alternatively, we always hold a small amount of stock in some of our shirts in certain sizes. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Below are our standard delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of around 2 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Standard mainland UK delivery
|3 - 4 days||£3.50|
Free UK delivery over £200
|3 - 4 days||FREE|
Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch
|Next working day||£5|
|Europe||4 - 6 days||£15|
|US & Canada||6 - 8 days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||10 - 12 days||£25|
|Rest of the World||10 - 12 days||£25|
*All timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com