Band Collar Shirt in Zesty Print
This sophisticated band collar shirt shows off one of our sunniest prints. Combining hues of periwinkle purple, sherbert orange and turtle green, this large scale print will brighten up any outfit. Wear with jet black trousers or washed grey jeans for a more casual look.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London.
- East to wash - use a gentle 30°C cycle.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
Below are our delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of 2 - 3 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
|UK||3 - 4 working days||£5|
|Europe||3 - 5 working days||£15|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 working days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 working days||£25|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 working days||£25|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
I saw a friend wearing a newt face mask and asked her where she got it. Not only was the design striking but the fit was really good. I ordered 3 for myself plus a shirt as they are fabulous - not disappointed !! I get loads of comments and requests wanting to know where to get them !! Fabulous product, brilliant service and cool cool company. Helping us to help the planet - win win win !!