Cropped Cuban Collar Shirt in Daisy Print
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- PRODUCT CARE
The women's cropped collared shirt in Daisy print is a customer favourite. The shades of sky blue, burnt orange and pure white complement any skin tone, and the cropped cut make this a perfect item to pair with your favourite pair of high waisted trousers. Style this cropped Cuban collar shirt with some washed blue jeans for the ultimate sunny-day outfit.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London.
- Easy to wash - we recommend a gentle 30°C cycle.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
If the shirt you are after is out of stock, you can order for delivery in 3 weeks. Alternatively, we always hold a small amount of stock in some of our shirts in certain sizes. Feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Below are our standard delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of around 2 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
Standard mainland UK delivery
|2 - 3 days||£3.50|
Free UK delivery over £200
|2 - 3 days||FREE|
Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch
|Next working day||£5|
|Europe||3 - 5 days||£15|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 days||£25|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 days||£25|
*All timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
I love this boxy style! It can be worn in so many ways. The material is soft and comfortable. The colours are sharp and the pattern is great. What's not to like? Favourite shirt so far.