Cropped Cuban Collar Shirt in Kampot Print
The women's cropped Cuban shirt in Kampot print is inspired by a trip to Cambodia, where the greens were almost artificially bright, and the flowers showed off some of the brightest shades of pink, red and orange that we've ever seen. A tropical floral print with rich red hues and turtle greens, this shirt looks great with some indigo blue flares.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London.
- East to wash - use a gentle 30°C cycle.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
Below are our delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of 2 - 3 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
|UK||3 - 4 working days||£5|
|Europe||3 - 5 working days||£15|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 working days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 working days||£25|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 working days||£25|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
This bright shirt is so much fun! The length is very flattering and perfect for pairing with cute high waisted shorts or jeans and the colours in the pattern means it goes with everything! I love love love this shirt :)