Women's Classic Long Sleeve Shirt in Shima Print
Transition from day to night in our classic long sleeve shirt in Shima print. The flattering shade of viridian green contrasts with a subtle shade of dusky pink, resulting in an animal motif with a twist. If you're looking for smart-casual, you've found it. With its slightly curved hem line perfect for wearing tucked in or out, and it's subtley oversize cuffs, the Shima shirt will always be a conversation starter.
- Made from 100% recycled plastic bottles that were destined for landfill - or the ocean.
- Fully biodegradable Corozo nut buttons made in the Cotswolds.
- Digitally printed in Worcestershire using non-toxic inks and zero-waste sublimation printing methods.
- Hand crafted by skilled seamstresses in London.
- East to wash - use a gentle 30°C cycle.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- Iron on lowest setting if needed, but one of the great things about this fabric is it doesn't crease easily.
You can find more information on product care here.
Below are our delivery timeframes from date of dispatch. Please note for our made to order products, there is a lead time of 2 - 3 weeks to dispatch. For everything that is in stock, we will dispatch in 1 - 2 business days.
|UK||3 - 4 working days||£5|
|Europe||3 - 5 working days||£15|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 working days||£20|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 working days||£25|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 working days||£25|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org