Yammy's Dancers Print Unisex Neckwarmer Snood
- Stay warm in style this winter with the Yammy's Dancers print neck tubular gaiter snood for adults.
- Ultra comfortable, stretch fabric made from recycled plastic waste in Italy
- Digitally printed in Italy.
- Snood made in London.
- This multifunctional neck warmer is perfect for daily leisure-wear or running, cycling, skiing, hiking and any sporting activities.
- Designed with a discreet adjuster on one end which allows you to tighten to fit when required. The adjuster toggle is small, flat and made of rubber so that it can sit under a helmet without causing discomfort on the head.
- Size: 24.5cm x 42.2cm (snood is folded in the image to show the adjuster toggle).
- This is a stretch fabric that is different in composition and feel to our face masks, headbands, shirts and scrunchies. The colours do not match the Yammy's Dancers face mask, shirt or scrunchie as the shades of blue, orange and pink on the snood are darker due to the different fabric composition, as can be seen in the images.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are currently significant delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages. We therefore cannot guarantee any of these delivery timeframes at the moment.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (2 or more accessories)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
- Maximum machine wash temperature 40°C
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Maximum iron temperature 110°C
- Can be dry cleaned, although we'd advise against this for environmental reasons
- Hang out to dry and don't tumble dry - the fabric dries very quickly.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
The snood is amazing quality and perfect for being in and out of shops. I bought it as a gift and the recipient loves it! Very highly recommended AND eco friendly as a bonus!
I absolutely adore my snood.The fabric is so soft and comfortable to wear, It has been incredibly useful in this recent cold weather to have around my neck as well as a mask in the supermarkets.
I have revived numerous compliments whilst out and about .