Daisy Print Reversible Face Mask
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- The Telegraph Editor's Pick face mask, and also featured in GQ, The Independent and WhoWhatWear
- Our reusable and reversible Daisy print face mask is the definition of mood-boosting. The sky blue background contrasts with the pure white petals and pops of orange for a face mask that is packed with joy.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting.
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash in order to keep them in tip top shape for as long as possible.
- If possible, wash in a Newt Microfibre Washbag to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Microfibre Washbag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
I’m not exaggerating. These masks are the absolute best. The material makes it so easy to wear them. They’re adjustable and fit anyone. All masks out there are too big for me but these are perfect. And the designs are so creative. Proud to be a Newt girl! ✨
Spotted someone in the dentist waiting room wearing one of your masks and had to ask where it came from. “Where did you get your mask?” is an unusual opener! Or maybe not, in this new normal! Anyway, I'm glad I followed it through and bought 2 - fantastic designs, very well made and very comfortable to wear! Many friends have asked me where I got mine. Highly recommend.
Really comfortable to wear and lovely print. Feels like a very good quality mask.
This is a very pretty and comfortable mask. I would highly recommend it but for one very common issue. I wear glasses & very frustratingly they steam up when I wear any mask that doesn’t have any wire around the nose. Other than that it’s perfect!
This face mask was exactly what I wanted, it fits extremely well and looks good 👍