Daisy Print Reversible Face Mask
- The Telegraph Editor's Pick face mask, and also featured in GQ, The Independent and WhoWhatWear
- Our reusable and reversible Daisy print face mask is the definition of mood-boosting. The sky blue background contrasts with the pure white petals and pops of orange for a face mask that is packed with joy.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask and has three layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and one inner layer of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
|UK||3 - 4 working days||£3|
|Europe||3 - 5 working days||£5|
|US & Canada||4 - 5 working days||£10|
|Australia & NZ||8 - 10 working days||£10|
|Rest of the World||8 - 10 working days||£10|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org