Eye of Newt Print Reversible Face mask
- With its pop art hues of pink, green and blue, the Eye of Newt print face mask brings fun and functional together.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible with another Newt print inside, so you get two prints in one mask.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting.
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more masks.
All our other delivery costs can be found below:
|UK small item (Royal Mail 1st Class)||3 - 4 working days||£3|
|Europe small item||3 - 5 working days||£8|
|US & Canada small item||8 - 10 working days||£10|
|Australia & NZ||10 - 14 working days||£12|
|Rest of the World||10 - 14 working days||£12|
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
Great fit, work very weill, top design and very stylish fabric designs!
I love the fit and feel of the masks. I have most of the prints and will purchase the solid color ones when they are back in stock. Very attractive and also supports the environment with the material used. Thank you, Newt.
Stunning fabric, unique mask. Arrived quickly. Thank you
Comfy, adjustable, don’t fog up my glasses! Also like the silky texture and reversible fabric.
I ordered my first Newt mask because it looked so pretty, and was glad to find that the fit was better for me than the standard masks, even though these were of course cheaper. However, I have never so far worn it with the reverse visible, and the same goes for the second Newt mask I bought, which had the same reverse pattern as the first; I think, considering the price of the masks, a choice of reverse patterns should be offered.