Khepri Print Cornflower Blue Reversible Face Mask
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- The Khepri print reversible face mask in cornflower blue features 4 layers made from recycled plastic bottles.
- The reverse side features the Khepri print in another colourway - so you get two ancient Egyptian-inspired prints in one mask!
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting.
- The Khepri print is also available as a scrunchie and headband.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are currently significant delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages. We therefore cannot guarantee any of these delivery timeframes at the moment.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (2 or more accessories)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash in order to keep them in tip top shape for as long as possible.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
Very pleased with my masks. Matched what I saw online. Fits comfortably and lovely to touch
This is a follow up review from April or May last year since I purchased my first face masks from Newt. I live in the US (in Roseville, California) but use only Newt face masks. The last batch I bought recently, I received in 8 or 9 days. They are very prompt in getting them in the mail. I love the generous dimension of their masks, workmanship, perfect fit, and amazing range of colors and print. And of course it feels great to support a business that supports the environment, and Natalie, the owner who feels more like a next door neighbor (the nice one!) through her emails, when I need information. I just purchased both the lavender and blue Khepri prints and they are subtle and beautiful. The Newt masks have a print for every mood. I love them.
I have bought this for a friend for her birthday as she is always telling me she loves my masks (both Newt). I am sure she will love it. It really is a stunning pattern. Great colours