Khepri Print Navy Reversible Face Mask
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- The Khepri print reversible face mask in navy blue features 4 fabric layers made from recycled plastic bottles.
- The reverse side features the Khepri print in another colourway - so you get two prints in one mask!
- The Khepri print is inspired by ancient Egyptian motifs and symbols, which founder Nat has always been fascinated by. You'll spot lotus plants, the Eye of Horus as well as the scarab beetle, often depicted as a representation of Khepri, the god of the rising sun.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from recycled waste plastic bottles, and two, light inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting.
- The Khepri print is also available as a scrunchie and headband.
- This print was designed in collaboration with Rose England.
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are still some delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages.
**FREE MAINLAND UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £24**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (orders over £24)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash in order to keep them in tip top shape for as long as possible.
- If possible, wash in a Newt Microfibre Washbag to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Microfibre Washbag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
I bought some reversible Newt masks near the start of the pandemic and because the are so comfy, breathable and also beautiful I decided to treat myself to some more (as it seems like face masks are going to be with us for the near future). They are easy to adjust around the ear and wash really well, and I love all kinds their colourful prints - have even worn to weddings and received lots of compliments.
They fit so well. Like they are reversible.
For comfort, style and wearability these are great.
Add in that they are reversable with two designs to choose from, they are also good value.
Was very happy with the first masks I purchased to the point where they needed replacing. Obviously ordered from Newt again. Looking forward to not needing masks but until then, I love the Newt masks.
The personal message is a perfect touch.
I shall be going back for more! Really good Products, promptly delivered by nice helpful people at reasonable prices. What more could one possibly wish for - unless it might be for something to grumble about