Ocean Reversible Face Mask
- DESIGN & SUSTAINABILITY
- WASHING & CARE
- Make a block colour statement with our reversible Ocean face mask in a two-tone combination of Sky blue and Ocean blue. With this versatile colour combination, you can pick between light and shade depending on your outfit.
- This sustainable and reusable face mask meets the 3-layer government standards for face coverings, and in fact features four layers: inner and outer layers composed of fabric made from regenerated ocean plastic, and two light, inner layers of non-woven, bonded interlining.
- Non-medical, one-size adult facemask with adjustable ear straps so you can fit it comfortably to your face.
- It is also reversible, so you get two colour options in one mask: Ocean blue and Sky blue.
- Machine washable on a gentle setting - the mask comes with full washing instructions.
- This mask is for adult use only - it is not suitable for young children.
- This mask cannot be dry cleaned.
- This mask is not a medical device.
- This mask should not be worn if you have any difficulties breathing whilst wearing a face covering.
Below are our stsandard delivery options and approximate timeframes. There are currently significant delays across the Royal Mail network and international courier networks due to Covid-19 staff shortages. We therefore cannot guarantee any of these delivery timeframes at the moment.
**We are currently offering free UK shipping when you purchase 2 or more accessories: this includes headbands, face masks, snoods and scrunchies.**
|Standard mainland UK delivery||2 - 3 days||£2.50|
|Free mainland UK delivery (2 or more accessories)||2 - 3 days||FREE|
|Next day UK: order by 8am for same-day dispatch||Next working day||£5|
|Europe tracked delivery||3 - 5 days||£8|
|US & Canada tracked delivery||8 - 10 days||£10|
|Australia & NZ tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
|Rest of the World tracked delivery||10 - 14 days||£12|
*Timeframes above are based on working days.
Need something sooner or have questions about delivery? Drop us an email and we'll be glad to help: email@example.com
- Our masks are resuable and can be put in the washing machine. We'd recommend washing on a gentle 30 degree wash in order to keep them in tip top shape for as long as possible.
- If possible, wash in a Guppy Bag or something similar to catch any microfibres that are shed by the garments. Click here to buy a Guppy Bag.
- Hang to dry - don't put in the tumble dryer.
- The masks can be ironed on a low heat but please be careful not to iron the elastic straps as these cannot be ironed, and will be damaged by the heat.
For more info on product care, read our guide.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These masks are incredibly comfortable to wear and are the ones I look for every day. The colours are great, they wash beautifully, they fit well and they don't go soggy against your face. They're pricey, but worth it.
Well made product although my glasses steam up with the mask on . The adjusters on the straps don’t keep the sides tight enough to stop them slipping
The masks themselves feel much nicer on my skin than other fabric masks I’ve tried. I’ve had lots of compliments from my Newt masks!
This is my second review of these masks . I started to purchase them earlier at the start of the pandemic and at that time it took 20 days for it to reach me here in the US mainly because of US Customs. The recent ones I purchased arrived within 7 or 8 days. The material used is not just eco friendly, but attractive and low maintenance. The cut is generous and makes for a very comfortable wear which can be adjusted to fit. I have gotten rid of my other face masks and check periodically to see if they have new patterns and colors I can purchase. Great customer service, as well. Thank you, Natalie.
This is my third mask -lovely material really soft on the skin. Prompt delivery and excellent customer service-especially Natalie who was really helpful. Will be ordering another one soon. Thanks Newt.